The fixed angle notching machines are equipped with:
– Hydraulic functioning through two cylinders to grant a constant and smooth notching,
– A wide and rigid worktable with aluminium rods with directional triple functions, for the measuring the different type of notches,
– Angle squares guides equipped with nr. 3 reference holes without scales.
– Head configuration which allows the cuts longer than the blade length.
– Economic square rods,
– Cutting zone protection sheet made in Polycarbonate which allows a wide sight of the working area and maximum safety,
– Swarf collecting box..
|FIXED ANGLE NOTCHING MACHINE||U.M.||FA 200/4||FA 200/6|
|Maximum thickness of the sheet||mm||4||6|
|Maximum thickness on stainless steel||mm||3||4|
|Blade gap automatic regulation||-||Optional||Optional|
|Strokes per minute||N||45||45|
|Height of working table||mm||930||930|
|Oil tank capacity (Oil not included)||Lt||25||25|
|Stroke electronic control||-||Optional||Optional|