The variable angle notching machines are equipped with:
– Oleo dynamic working through two cylinders.
– An absolute rigidity of the notching group is provided by lateral columns and by a central guide.
– A large and rigid working table with directional triple functions engraved brass scales for measuring the various types of notches.
– Squaring guides equipped with 3 reference holes .
– A head configuration allowing cuts longer than the blade length.
– Blade holder sector blocking through five cylinders and a safety device preventing the machine from any movement when the blades are released.
– Slots with brass scales on the working table to enable the operator to use disappearing references and to obtain complex notching.
– A cutting zone protection sheet in Polycarbonate that gives you uninhibited sight of the working area while assuring your maximum safety.
– Fixed adjustment of the upper and lower blades with rectified guides in order to guarantee parallel movements among the blades.
– Internal stroke to turn the notching machine into a small shearing machine in order to get straps with a maximum length of 200 mm (optional).
– Swarf collecting box.
|VARIABLE ANGLE NOTCHING MACHINE||U.M.||VA 200/4||VA 200/6|
|Blade 60° On black sheet||mm||/||6|
|Blade 60° On stainless steel sheet||mm||/||4|
|Blade 30° On black sheet||mm||4||4|
|Blade 30° On stainless steel sheet||mm||3||3|
|Stroke electronic control||-||Optional||Optional|
|Blade gap automatic regulation||-||Optional||Optional|
|Stroke per minute||N||50||50|
|Height of working table||mm||930||930|
|Oil tank capacity (Oil not included)||Lt||34||34|